skip to content

Childcare Office

New Playscheme Booking Allocation Process

The Childcare Office and Playscheme have been asked to operate a Ballot process for the allocation of Playscheme places. This new system is being introduced as a trial following feedback from some Playscheme users that the current ‘first come, first served’ booking system is not a fair process. The new allocation process can be found here.

Focus on