skip to content
  1. You can use childcare vouchers to pay for any approved or registered childcare (e.g. nurseries, after-school clubs, nannies, and registered childminders) for any child.  This includes the University of Cambridge Holiday Playscheme.
  2. You are entitled to this tax concession until 1 September after the child's 15th birthday (16th birthday for registered disabled children).
  3. KiddiVouchers will check whether your childcare provider has the necessary approvals.
  4. You can either use paper or e-vouchers to pay variable amounts to your childcare provider as and when you want to, or you can set up a regular payment of the same monthly sum.