skip to content
  1. The University cannot offer independent advice and can only provide information about the scheme.
  2. You may want to consider seeking independent advice before making a decision—you can get advice from a variety of sources, such as your Union, the Citizens' Advice Bureau, an independent financial adviser, your accountant, or your solicitor/legal adviser.