skip to content


If you have a complaint about the care provided at a childcare or school setting, you will need to contact Ofsted, who manage the complaints procedure, and follow the official procedure. For more information please go to

*Contractual disputes relating to childcare providers cannot be dealt with by Ofsted, so if this is your complaint we suggest going to the Citzen’s Advice Bureau in the first instance.

Other services will have their own complaints procedures.  For more information contact the service directly.