skip to content


Notice of leaving:

University staff parents : 

Parents agree to relinquish their nursery place on the date their University employment terminates. Contract research staff and others on fixed-term contracts may not occupy nursery places beyond their limit of tenure. 

If you wish to terminate your child's place at the nursery, you will need to give the nursery management a minimum of one month's notice in writing.  If you do not, then you will be liable for an additional one month's fees.  Please bear in mind that if you are a member of the Workplace Nurseries Salary Exchange Scheme, you will need to give notice to withdraw from the scheme. Go to Workplace Nurseries Salary Exchange Scheme for more information.


Once your studies are complete your child will need to leave the nursery and the termination rules above apply.